Just my very, very first impressions.
1) I move way too fast when I run and way too slowly when I walk. There's no way to look around while running, because you are racing into obstacles if you do. While walking you die of boredom.
2) One of the very few games where I have problems with motion sickness. That happens very rarely! I can play Quake Deathmatch on a 30" without getting motion sick! But Skyrim somehow causes me a headache.
3) TES games are about freedom and yet the game starts with a super-scripted scene that lasts for many, many minutes. I don't need no stupid NPC who constantly tells me to "come on" while I explore a cave! I feel like playing Call of Duty! Oh, of course there is no reason to hurry.
4) This UI cries out console so very loud it hurts. If I ever needed another reason to hate consoles, here it is. If there is any reason to like Facebook games then that they hopefully kill consoles.
5) Gameplay as a mage feels awkward so far. The game seems to be made with melee characters in mind.
6) When I want to look at my character's stats I gaze to the heavens. Also works in caves. Oh, and it's super-difficult to even get an overview of all your skills, because this is a game for players who have never seen a mouse in their life.
7) After having successfully escaped, that stupid NPC tells me that he could never have done it without me. A blatant lie that kicks you out of the immersion one last time before he vanishes "because it is better to split up". I don't see why that would be better, really. I try to pretend that the NPC was just polite. I try to forget that this is a dilettantish attempt of the game to make me feel like a hero who I, so far, just haven't been - fortunately.
8) The very first guy I meet in the very first town has three options: 1) What is this place?, 2) Where to get supplies?, 3) I heard you and XY like the same girl.
20 seconds later I am to carry a love letter. First, I can't remember where I heard that. Second, the lighting-conjuring Nightelf, ten seconds after you met him, is helping you with the love of your life ?? /facepalm
9) Nice graphics.