What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.I thought really hard on this so that I can find the last hard edges in WoW. Here are the results.
1) I really don't understand why I have to endure flight paths! Everybody knows that they are boring. Just make it a teleport. It's more convenient for the player and less work for you. A typical win:win situation.
2) I don't see why I am supposed to return to a repair guy to repair my equipment. Please make every merchant able to repair my equipment. Once you've done that, please make every NPC able to repair my equipment. And once you've done that, why don't you just add a button to my character screen: “Repair equipment, gold cost XY”? Wait, why don't you just remove the durability from items and instead subtract gold from my pockets whenever I take a hit or die?
3) While leveling I repeatedly have to return to my trainer. But why? If I gain a level I should be able to instantly use any newly acquired abilities. Less work for you, more fun for me!
4) Why can only healers resurrect me? It's so annoying to not have a healer around! Every class should be able to do it. .. And while you're at it, why can't I resurrect myself, see (5).
5) When I die, I have to run back to my corpse. But why? There's no challenge in that. No gameplay! Please just let me instantly choose a respawn location in a 100m radius of my corpse. Thanks.
6) I can stay underwater for about 10 minutes. But yesterday I had to leave the computer and died. I think this is inherently unfair. Please remove the breathing bar!
7) What gameplay is there in falling damage? None. So, just remove it. I am not supposed to fall a hundred meters anyway and if I do, it's just annoying to die.
8) Movement via WASD is a good gameplay element, but why do I have to do this outside of combat? There's no reason I should have to use WASD to move from the auction house to the mailbox, really. Please just add a list of available teleport locations when in town.
9) Some challenges stop being challenging after some time and training. I shouldn't have to prove for the 10th time that I can beat a heroic dungeon. Please just give me the rewards each day for logging in if I did not fail the last 10 times. Thanks!
10) Please add more support for macros !
Bashiok, what the hell?