Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[Personal] LFJ

I am looking for a new occupation this year.

I'm 31, have studied Physics and Financial Mathematics and over the last couple of years I worked at Fraunhofer Society, risk management. I also have some experience designing games and, well, you already know this blog.

If you need to fill an interesting and challenging position or know someone who does contact me at nilsmmoblog@hotmail.com.

Happy new year everybody ;)

---
I currently read Jesse Schell's "The Art of Game Design" and plan to review/comment it on-the-fly in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Happy and successful 2012 to you and your loved ones, Nils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things owrk out for you and you find just what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome in the club - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete